My I-Love-Hawaii Bars of Soap

I wish you could smell these lovely bars of soap!  It's Hawaiian goodness at its best.  As is usually the case, the bars of soap start out ultra fragrant and then mellow to a light, pleasant scent.  I used Pikaki Fragrance Oil from Sweet Cakes.

Instant Love.

 Check out the mold Mark built for me!  This is the first batch of soap made in the new mold.  It produces perfect bars of soap!  None of them are wonky or weirdly cut.  I think we should have made a mold like this years ago!

The bars need at least another week to cure and then they should be ready.  Just in time too as we're nearly out of soap here.  I can't stand the thought of buying soap!

Amy Siegert  – (June 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM)  

How cool is that! I bet they smell beautiful.
No offense but I personally like the wonky bars too :)

Unknown  – (June 24, 2011 at 12:51 AM)  

That is awesome!!! Ok, I have only once attempted soap, and it was a complete failure! I would LOVE to see your soap. I am amazed!

tawathie  – (June 24, 2011 at 12:04 PM)  

How fun! I hope someday you'll give me a lesson in soapmaking.
And I bet they smell divine.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP