Mississippi River Museum with Oma

 Remember our fun trip to the river museum we took a few months ago?  Annika, Ava and I were pretty anxious to take Oma (and Daddy for that matter!) there for a visit.  I had planned on it being a short visit- and be back home in time for lunch- but we were there much longer than that!

The museum really does have a lot of fun, hands-on activities- which I LOOOOOOVE!

Can you resist some turtles sunning on a log?  I can't.

 Oh no!  The alligator got my baby girl!  Oh wait...it's just a GIANT stuffed toy.  Whew.

 Thank you so much, Oma!  Thank you very much for the lovely Christmas gift!  (an annual family pass to the museum).

And I've decided not to tell you about our mediocre lunch at a local restaurant because as I've been telling my girls- "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all!"  So there!

:)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP