2010 Elementary School Art Show....

There's no doubt....

I'm way behind in posting photos! Funny how life just kind of gets in the way of things like blogging. :)

Here are some photos from the 2010 Potosi Elementary School Art Show held on May 25. It's always lots of fun to see what all the kids have created in their art classes. I just love how colorful the school's halls are during the art show. Plus, there's always a spaghetti dinner held at the school so I don't have to worry about cooking dinner that night! Sweet!!!


Ava having a jumping/flying contest with herself.

The "Mom, please stop taking photos of us" looks. Can't wait to see what next year will bring!

Amy Siegert  – (June 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM)  

Ava looks like she is flying through the hallway! She is getting so tall.

It is a terrific art show.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP