Happy Fourth Birthday Ava!!

Can you believe it???? This baby is FOUR YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!! Happy Birthday Ava!
Good Morning Ava! Happy Fourth Birthday! Here's your Birthday Crown.... Oh! Ava holding her Wedding Dress...and she sees her special balloon bouquet! Ava has been asking for months for balloons (and a new helium tank to make them) for her birthday (ever since we got rid of the old tank). Of course I couldn't let her down!!! We even got her a Scooby Doo balloon. Look at that happy girl!
Oh so excited! Can you tell that she saying, "Scooby Doo!" in this photo? The girls are REALLY into Scooby Doo right now. I seem to remember enjoying watching it as a child too.


Ava's muffin tin lunch: corn dog, orange slices, pineapple chunks, black olives and edamame. Here are the cupcakes Ava picked out. Weeks previously she wanted the penguins. Then she wanted the bowling pins and ball. Apparently she likes bowling?! So this is what they're supposed to look like....

Here's the cute book they're from...
And here's what I made last night. Misshapen bowling pins. LOL! Ava was beyond thrilled to see them though. :) That always makes a Mommy happy!
I can't believe our Baby Girl is FOUR years old today! Time just whizzes by, doesn't it?!


Today we're taking the girls and a few of their friends to a bounce house place. Hopefully they'll have a great time and will be good and tired tonight! Nothing like lots of jumping to celebrate a birthday! (and beating the winter time blues)

Mark –   – (February 23, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

Happy Birthday Ava!!!!

Love, Daddy

Rae  – (February 23, 2010 at 3:46 PM)  

Happy birthday, Ava!! Love those cupcakes!!!

Margaret  – (February 23, 2010 at 6:12 PM)  

Happy Birthday, sweet little Avie Baby!!

Unknown  – (February 23, 2010 at 10:16 PM)  

Happy Birthday Ava!!!

Cool cupcakes, Astrid :):)

cprucha@gmail.com –   – (February 23, 2010 at 10:29 PM)  

Great cupcakes. I wish we could celebrate with you. Oh well! We'll be the Oklahoma contingent and hold our own celebration!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP