Crumpled Tissue Paper Hearts by Ava

I found a sweet, easy project for Ava to do on the Crafty Crow website...Crumpled Tissue Paper Hearts.

All you need is one heart cut out of cardboard, some glue, random pieces of tissue paper and an eager child.

Okay...perhaps a little Christmassy but that's what I had on hand! Do you see the heart underneath all that paper? It's there; I promise.


She had so much fun making the first one that she asked to make a second heart. Remind me to take photos of the finished hearts now hanging in our living room windows...



Ava is now writing. She knows how to write her name (see it on the bottom left corner of the chalkboard?). We're still working on writing other letters. I think she was also attempting to write Annika and Mommy.

Unknown  – (February 9, 2010 at 11:07 PM)  

what a clever young lady - she looks absolutely adorable in these photos :)

Family Balance Sheet  – (February 10, 2010 at 6:53 AM)  

I have a box full of tissue paper. This is the perfect project for today...we're getting more snow.

thanks

Amy Siegert  – (February 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

Ava is loving the glue, I can tell!!

That's impressive how she can write her name. Wynne can attempt the W and that's about it!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP