Little firewood-stacking Helpers

I didn't realize I was in for a pleasant surprise on Monday afternoon when I looked out the window to check to see what my little Snow Fairies were up to (they love playing outside in the snow...and so does our dog, Mocha).....

The girls took it upon themselves to move the firewood we had stacked outside and stack some of it in the garage (a task we've been doing on the weekend to make it easier to grab wood during the week since we heat our house with wood).  They filled the wheelbarrow with the wood and neatly stacked in the garage.

AWESOME!
They even continued moving/restacking the wood even though I told them to go play! They were very determined to continue working.


 I took these photos from inside the house- I didn't want the girls aware of the fact that I was watching them.  :-)


I took them out for a treat after they finished their self-appointed task.

Sweet!

Amy Siegert  – (January 27, 2011 at 7:41 AM)  

Aren't those the best moments, when you catch them being good? Great job, girls!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP