The Fantom Shadow

We found these notes (the first in December and the second in early January) on our bed after the girls had both gone to sleep.  

Apparently our little phantom needs some spelling lessons. 
:-)


Do you have a Fantom Shadow lurking in your house????

Amy Siegert  – (January 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM)  

Jinkies! I'm glad we don't have a Phantom Shadow at OUR house...least not that I know of!LOL
That is one clever Shadow :)

Unknown  – (February 4, 2011 at 6:36 PM)  

I think my children believe there is one lurking in our house. They refuse to go downstairs without me... and the bedrooms are even a little scary at night for Wesley. But I agree... your "fantom" could use some spelling lessons :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP