Perplexed

Dear Mr. Tree Frog Residing in my Watering Can,

I am hereby serving you an eviction notice. Please leave the premises immediately.

Yours truly,
Astrid the one-who-calls-herself-a-Gardener




Please go! Pllllleeeeeaassseeee!!!!!????? I need to water my plants!

Rae  – (August 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM)  

Too funny! My oldest loves frogs!! She would gladly take it off your hands!

Emily P  – (August 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

Well, Astrid.... kinda makes you rethink the whole "Natural Habitat" idea, doesn't it? We did a study on natural habitats this summer.... I can't remember if we covered watering cans or not.... lemme go see....

Anonymous –   – (August 13, 2009 at 7:49 AM)  

LOL! My boys would be in heaven if I found that in my watering can!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP