Annika Bananika Turns Six!
Happy Birthday Annika!!!!!!!
We celebrated Annika's birthday a few days early while on a fun trip to Michigan. Instead of last year's Mommy-cursing-all-night-cake-decorating-adventure we purchased this lovely ice cream cake from Sweet Temptations. They even did the writing on the cake....Whoa! Why didn't we think of doing this before?
The older cousins- Gregory and Lily with Annika anxiously waiting to dig into that yummy ice cream cake.
The Birthday Monsters are in Town!
Annika and Cousin Lily looking lovely in matching outfits. Funny...do you remember last fall I had trouble getting Annika to wear pants instead of dresses? Well now she will only wear pants and refuses to wear pretty dresses. Sigh. I miss the pretty dress days. I'm so happy that Lily encouraged Annika to wear the pretty dress she'd just received. 
We had some lovely outings while in Michigan...but I'll save those for another post!
Right now Annika and Ava are playing with that Moon Sand Kit. I can hear the rock tumbler churning away in the basement (Thank you Grandma & Grandpa!). And it's time to get breakfast made.
:)


Happy birthday. What sweet pictures!
Those dresses are so fun! Happy Birthday Annika! So glad we got to come over and help her celebrate a little :)
Happy Birthday, Annika! I really wish that Uncle Jon and Miles and I could have been there to celebrate with you!!
That cake does look super yummy! I love their matching dresses. My 5 year old sister rarely wears pants, because she loves "dressing up" in dresses. =)
Just stopping by from SITS to say hi! =D
Aw, I love matching little girl clothes. Sigh. There's a serious lack of cute girl clothes in our house and that's never going to change. Happy birthday to Annika!
A little bit late but Happy birthday!